Those who have a number of ideas about where they could go next in the areas of life and work and are looking for further CLARITY, ACTION and ACCOUNTABILITY around goals and fulfilling on the bigger vision, among many other competing priorities and passion projects.
1-2-1 Coaching focuses around the following areas:
1. Clarity – Career Transition / Business / Project: navigating what can be an unstable and challenging time for both the individual and others around them. This often involves reviewing current demands on time, energy and attention, powerfully dealing with fears, managing various (and sometimes conflicting) priorities and having a strong support system in place
2. Confidence: dealing with limiting beliefs, self-worth and going to work on one’s identity. Exploring the things that hold you back from doing the things you really want to do, diving deeper into any controlling or perfectionist tendencies and taking on more conscious leadership in work and life
3. Lifestyle: focusing on quality of life and balancing mind and body in a way that is unique to each individual. This may involve tackling feelings of overwhelm, looking after your energy levels, making more intentional and conscious choices, getting clear on priorities and taking actions in line with those.
Clients are a mixture of corporate and creatives across a range of industries and backgrounds. They often have portfolio careers and the following in common:
● Willing to get out of their comfort zone
● Interested in making a difference.
“The actions I took off the back of our sessions has made significant, positive change to my personal and work life.”
“Liv is a natural coach and approached her work with her clients in a very authentic and explorative way. Within our 6 sessions, she helped me identify, process and work through some fundamental challenges and issues. The actions I took off the back of our sessions has made significant, positive change to my personal and work life. In our time working together, Liv coached me to some game-changing actions and I can continue to forge ahead with variants of them each week. She was a pleasure to work with.”